You will find a few testimonials from our clients here.
One of the greatest challenges all building owners and operators face pertains to their mechanical systems in their facilities. These challenges range from the initial design which is best suited to their needs, to assuring that proper maintenance is being performed. Making the best decisions for the mechanical systems helps to control ongoing costs and more importantly, keep employees, tenants and production comfortable and production on track. This is an incredible responsibility.
Nashville Machine Service recognized this overwhelming challenge and we have responded with a solution. Nashville Machine Company has developed a comprehensive service program designed specifically to assist our customer’s needs. In 1999, we expanded our program to not only assist our customers in the middle Tennessee area, but beyond as well. See below to hear what our customers are saying.
From Lynn Fritz, Dabble Studio (3/5/14)
"I am writing to commend your entire company for the excellent service the last few days in restoring heat to our studio after our gas valve stopped working early this week. Every single person at your company involved in our job did an excellent job, beginning with showing up for work on a bad weather day when many area companies shut down.
- Your dispatcher very quickly got a technician out to the studio to diagnose the problem on Monday.
- Your technician, Doug, endured the extreme cold up on the roof to correctly diagnose the problematic gas valve.
- Someone (maybe you?) returned my worried call at the end of the day Monday to confirm that the parts places were all closed Monday, but that your dispatcher would get on it first thing in the morning to see if a part could be found.
- Your dispatcher clearly did quickly get our job underway on Tuesday morning since I received an early call from Craig alerting me that they were having trouble finding the part.
- Craig went above and beyond to get us the part we needed, researching courier options to get a part from Memphis and then converting part numbers so that, after some extra follow-through, he was able to find a part locally.
- Craig got the new part installed, again, in the extreme cold, early in the day so that by afternoon, we could be preparing in our warm studio for our big corporate event in the evening.
And our evening corporate event was an awesome success, with potential for lots of future business! (Without heat, the outcome could have been very different!)
Please pass on our thanks to everyone at your company. Just wanted you to know that the excellent service and follow-through by everyone involved was noticed and very much appreciated by a grateful customer!"
With Great Appreciation, Lynn Fritz, Dabble Studio
From Brady Pitts, Polymer Process Engineer, Chromalox, Inc. (8/20/13)
"I am writing regarding service we received on a process chiller on 8/19/2013. Our technician was Mr. John Arrington. I will start by saying we are very happy with the service we received. We called Nashville Machine late in the afternoon and described the problem and the urgency of the situation. This piece of equipment is a critical part of our production process. John arrived to diagnose the problem. He was very thorough and even stayed late to go through the system to troubleshoot. Once the problem was diagnosed, John had a part on order and expedited. When the part came in, John came immediately to do the install. He was once again very thorough and careful. Once the system was operational again, John was sure to check and double-check his work. He noticed a leak at one of the connections near where he was working. He promptly fixed that leak and tested again. John tested the incoming and outgoing water temperatures. John called three days after the repair to make sure everything was still working properly.
We are extremely satisfied with the service and technician. I appreciate Nashville Machine and John Arrington working to fix our equipment in a timely manner."
Brady Pitts, Polymer Process Engineer, Chromalox, Inc.